Price includes all discounts & rebates. No hidden fees. Accessories, If shown on unit, Not included at sale price. Call for pricing on accessories
Shop Olsen's Outdoor Power with 2 locations in Southwest Iowa. Serving Western Iowa, Southwest Iowa, Southeast Nebraska cities including Omaha, Council Bluffs, Nebraska City, Plattsmouth, Glenwood, Treynor, Carson, Oakland, Avoca, Harlan, RedOak, Corning, Elliott, Atlantic, Audubon and all points in between.
The Classic is the ultimate mowing machine with the perfect combination of commercial quality with industrial features.
• Power and More Power – Choose from a Kawasaki® FX or Kohler® EFI engine up to 35 horsepower, or a 36 horsepower Vanguard® engine to power through the tough jobs with ease.
• Lifetime Warranty Frame – The strongest frame in the industry with a 1"x 2" 7 gauge steel construction guaranteed not to break.
• Over-Sized Hydraulics – Reduces the system pressure within the components to extend drivetrain life expectancy.
• Complete Discharge Control – An operator-controlled discharge chute allows you to switch from normal discharge to blocking the chute on the fly.
• Tried and True Decks – Offered in three deck widths (50", 60", and 72") the Elite X Deck has been the staple piece to Dixie Chopper's reputation of cleanly cutting all types of grass.
• Comfort Package – Our new suspension seat and unique Springer Forks comes standard on select Classic models to provide a smooth ride in all terrain.
High Performance Package - Comes standard on select models.
OCDC - Open and close the discharge chute on command
Pumps & Wheel Motors - Stronger transmissions for extended system life.
Spindle Fans – Cleans the top of the deck and keeps spindles and belts cool.
50", 60", and 72" Elite X Deck – Gives a quality cut in all types of grass
5 Year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty*: *up to 600 hour limited warranty
Manufacturer: Kawasaki® FX
Air-cleaner: 2 stage
Cooling: Air cooled
Engine warranty: 3 Year
Pumps: Hydro-Gear® 16cc
Wheel motors: Parker® DG280
Ground speed: 12 mph
Parking brake: Automotive Style
Towing capacity: 2000 lbs
Deck size: 50"
Cutting height: 1.5" - 5"
OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute): Standard
Deck height adjustments: Manual lift, 1/4" increments
Electric lift: Optional
Deck engagement: Ogura® 250 ft-lbs
Construction: 10 ga formed & welded
Top plate: 7 ga bolted (not welded)
Blades: 3 - 17" x 2.5"
Blade tip speed (approximate): 18,800 fpm
Spindles: 1.25" effective diameter machined shaft
Spindle housings: 1pc keyless sealed cast iron
Spindle cooling fans: 3
Anti-scalp rollers: 4
Pulleys: Vented split 3/16" steel deep groove
Battery: 12 Volt, 350cca
Digital display: Tachometer, voltmeter, service alerts
Fuel capacity: 8 gallons
Rear tires: 25 x 12-12 Grass Master
Front tires: 15 x 6-8
Frame: Welded 1" x 2" tube, 7 ga formed
Fenders: Stainless steel
Floor-pan: Removable, steel
Seat: Full suspension seat w/ armrest
Springer Forks: Optional
Overall height: 53"
Overall height (rollbar up): 78"
Overall width: 55.5"
Overall length: 77.5"
Overall length (rollbar down): 81"
Weight: 1074 lbs