Shop Olsen's Outdoor Power with 2 locations in Southwest Iowa. Serving Western Iowa, Southwest Iowa, Southeast Nebraska cities including Omaha, Council Bluffs, Nebraska City, Plattsmouth, Glenwood, Treynor, Carson, Oakland, Avoca, Harlan, RedOak, Corning, Elliott, Atlantic, Audubon and all points in between.
At first glance, the similarities are clear: gorgeous, retro-inspired lines. Low-slung saddle. Beefy V-twin engine. Yes, this machine is definitely a Honda Shadow. But it's unlike any Shadow you've seen before.
Powerful. Stylish. Affordable. The Shadow Phantom. It's all new. And every bit a Shadow.
- Engine Type: 745cc liquid-cooled 52° V-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 79mm x 76mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 34mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital transistorized w/ electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork; 4.6 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.5 inches travel
- Front Brake: Single 296mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tires: 120/90-17
- Rear Tires: 160/80-15
- Rake: (Caster Angle): 34°
- Trail: 161mm (6.3 inches)
- Wheelbase: 64.5 inches
- Seat Height: 25.7 inches
- Curb Weight: 549 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride.)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.9 gallons, including 0.9-gallon reserve
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Black
- Model Id: VT750C2A